Information on file with OKIE811 must be current to be compliant with the OKIE811 Membership Agreement and the Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act. Membership Verification is an opportunity for members to review or update information on file with OKIE811. This important process allows OKIE811 to deliver tickets and contact appropriate individuals. If you are listed as an authorized contact on multiple dispatch codes, you will receive an email for each associated dispatch.
Information on file includes:
- Authorized account contacts
- Outputs (transmission details for locate request notifications)
- Registered assets (service area mapping)
Out-dated information can lead to:
- Lack of notification
- Damage to underground facilities
- Lawsuits, injury, or death
- Download and review your attached dispatch information.
- Review registered assets on MSAM (Member Service Area Mapping)
Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing will be provided after completion of verification for all dispatch codes and membership fees have been paid. This certificate provides proof of membership, compliance status, payment status and may be helpful when renewing specific licenses or permits.
Please allow 2-3 business days for confirmation email.
OKIE811 Member Services