Welcome to OKIE811!
- OKIE811 is a Member-Directed, Non-Profit One Call Notification Center.
- OKIE811 has over 1,300 members made up of underground facility operators who are represented by a member-elected Board of Directors. The board provides direction based that best serves our member companies, excavators, and the general public.
- In addition to our comprehensive contact center services, members enjoy the benefit of robust Underground Facility Safety Education programs. Our programs specifically educate contractors and others about the Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act and spreads the “Dig Safely” message to decrease the possibility of service interruptions and damages to underground facilities.
- Members receive protection of underground assets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll receive notifications of excavation plans within moments of the One-Call issuing a locate ticket.
- OKIE811 also has publications and materials available to members and excavators to assist in meeting safety and compliance requirements.
- Bilingual CSRs available.
- All excavators can enter locate requests on-line.
To complete the membership process, please complete the Membership Application below.
There is an initial one-time database setup fee of $325 that will be invoiced once upon registration. The Fee Schedule is available with the Membership Documents.
Please contact OKIE811 Member Services with any questions.
Sustaining Members | Annual Dues $480
An individual, partnership, corporation, association, or other entity that does not own or operate underground facilities but wishes to promote the purpose of this Corporation as specified in the Articles of Incorporation - Article II, Membership.
- Access to OKIE811 Ticket Portal
- Ticket Search
- Website exposure through our sustaining member page
- Logo with direct link to homepage
- Listing in OKIE811 Sustaining Membership Directory
- Special invitations to OKIE811 Events
- Opportunity to partner with OKIE811 in promoting National Safe Digging Month and 811 Day
- Member rate for Education & Outreach Event Sponsorships and Exhibitor booths
- Subscription to our email newsletter The Scoop
- Member rate for advertising space for excavator and membership guides
- Social Media recognition – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- One complimentary attendee pass to the Oklahoma Excavation Safety Expo.