The OKIE811 Member Portal has added features to help members successfully meet their organizational goals for safety and damage prevention. A description of each feature is listed below.
- Positive Response: Facility operators can now communicate status of locate requests to excavator so excavators can confirm response prior to excavation. Members will have a record of their responses. Learn More
- Reports: Enables members to search locate requests and pull real time reports specific to their dispatch codes.
- Queue: Provides members the ability to search and resend locate requests transmitted to each output.
- Ticket Entry: Enables users to submit locate requests online.
- Find Tickets: Search existing locate request tickets users and the company submitted. The Company Name must be entered the same to search tickets by company.