The OKIE811 Member Portal is an online resource to help members successfully meet their organizational goals for safety and damage prevention. A description of each feature is listed below.
- Positive Response: Facility operators can now communicate status of locate request to the excavator per the amended section 142.6.B of the Oklahoma Underground Damage Prevention Act, each operator of underground facilities shall provide a Positive Response to the notification center (i.e. OKIE811 via our Portal) prior to the expiration of the required notice period. Learn More
- Reports: Enables members to search locate requests and pull real time reports specific to their dispatch codes.
- Queue: Provides members the ability to search and resend locate requests transmitted to each output
- Member Information Viewer: Members can view their membership and dispatch information on file. This includes Service Area Editor (SAE) to view, create, maintain, and edit a Service Area.
- Ticket Entry: Enables users to submit locate requests online.
- Find Tickets: Search existing locate request tickets users and the company submitted. The Company Name must be entered the same to search tickets by company.