|Corporate Office||Commonly Used Numbers|
|Business and Education Services||Contact Center Services|
Notice shall be given no more than ten (10) days nor less than 48 hours, excluding the date of notification, Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays, prior to the commencement of the excavation or demolition.
Contact Center Hours
The contact center is available to take emergency requests by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. An emergency request is defined as: endangerment to life, health, or property requiring immediate excavation.
Hours for accepting all types of locate requests by phone are defined below:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 6:00pm
After business hours only emergency locate requests will be accepted via phone.
You may submit normal (three business days) locate requests via the Web or OKIE811 mobile app, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For all non-emergency locate requests (call or portal) that are processed outside of the contact center business hours and on Legal Holidays, the three business days’ notice will begin at 7am the next business day.
Accepting only emergency locate requests via phone on the following state holidays or the observed holiday date:
- New Years Day (observed) - Friday, Dec 31
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept 5
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov 24
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov 25
- Christmas Eve (observed) - Monday, Dec 26
- Christmas Day (observed) - Tuesday, Dec 27
OKIE811 will accept all types of locate requests via phone on the following state holidays or the observed holiday date, however, the ticket start dates will be set to begin the next business day following the date of notification:
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, Jan 17
- President's Day - Monday, Feb 21
- Veteran's Day - Friday, Nov 11