Members are setup to be billed in November of each year. OKIE811 bills in arrears for tickets and any premium services rendered during the previous 12 months, November 1 to October 31. Fees are determined by classification and ticket volume. You may reference the current Fee Schedule available in membership documents.
It is important to keep your billing information up-to-date to ensure timely receipt of your invoice. You can review your information on file by logging into the OKIE811 Portal and pull a report of your tickets for the billing period.
|Certificate of Good Standing|
- Payments are due December 15, 2022
- Find a copy of our W-9 at www.okie811.org/memberdocuments
- Please include your invoice number and member code with your payment.
- Purchase orders, if required, must be received no later than Friday November 25, 2022 to be included on invoice
- Payment Options
- New! Payment Options on the invoice
- ACH bank transfer: for invoices with amount of $1,000.00 or more
- Credit Card or ACH Bank Transfer: for invoices with less than $1,000.00
- Check: mailed to the address on the bottom of the invoice
- PayPal: see link below. There is a 3.4% convenience fee, please include this fee to your credit card payment