The OKIE811 Member Portal is now available! The portal has added features to help members successfully meet their organizational goals for safety and damage prevention. The new features include Positive Response, Ticket Reporting, Ticket Transmissions and so much more. A description of each feature is listed below.
- Positive Response: Members can now communicate status of locate requests to excavator and have a record of their responses. Learn More
- Reports: Enables members to search locate requests and pull real time reports specific to their dispatch codes.
- Queue: Provides members the ability to search and resend locate requests transmitted to each output.
- Ticket Entry: Enables users to submit locate requests online.
- Find Tickets: Search existing locate request tickets users and the company submitted. The Company Name must be entered the same to search tickets by company.
OKIE811 Member Services has been updated to provide exclusive content to Billing, One-Call, or GIS Contacts. Here you can research tickets, view reports, or verify/update your membership information on file with OKIE811.
|Billing Services||Dispatch Changes/Verification||GIS Service Area Mapping|