The OKIE811 Member Portal is now available! The portal has added features to help members successfully meet their organizational goals for safety and damage prevention. The new features include Positive Response, Ticket Reporting, Ticket Transmissions and so much more. A description of each feature is listed below.
- Positive Response: Members can now communicate status of locate requests to excavator and have a record of their responses. Learn More
- Reports: Enables members to search locate requests and pull real time reports specific to their dispatch codes.
- Queue: Provides members the ability to search and resend locate requests transmitted to each output.
- Ticket Entry: Enables users to submit locate requests online.
- Find Tickets: Search existing locate request tickets users and the company submitted. The Company Name must be entered the same to search tickets by company.
Welcome to Oklahoma One-Call System, Inc. (doing business as OKIE811). We are pleased that you’ve joined the OKIE811 Membership and are eager to get to know you and work with you. The service team at Oklahoma One-Call takes great pride in protecting Oklahoma citizens, companies and underground facilities.
OKIE811 Member Services is here to assist members with their requests and inquiries. The member services team is responsible for the comprehensive task of maintaining all of the One-Call members’ data on file with OKIE811. This information is essential in ensuring ticket delivery in a timely manner. We are dedicated to assist in any way we can.
OKIE811 GIS Department is available to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the mapping of your underground assets (often referred to as service areas). Your service areas (mapping) tell us where your assets are located in Oklahoma. One-Call tickets are generated based on your registered service areas. We encourage you to review and edit your service areas as often as needed to keep your assets and the public protected. It is our pleasure to assist you with the registration and updates of your company’s service areas. We are here to answer your questions and assist in any way we can.