Benefits of Membership
- OKIE811 is a Member-Directed, Non-Profit One Call Notification Center.
- OKIE811 has over 1,300 members made up of underground facility operators who are represented by a member-elected Board of Directors. The board provides direction based that best serves our member companies, excavators, and the general public.
- In addition to our comprehensive contact center services, members enjoy the benefit of robust Underground Facility Safety Education programs. Our programs specifically educate contractors and others about the Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act and spreads the “Dig Safely” message to decrease the possibility of service interruptions and damages to underground facilities.
- Members receive protection of underground assets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll receive notifications of excavation plans within moments of the One-Call issuing a locate ticket.
- OKIE811 also has publications and materials available to members and excavators to assist in meeting saftety and compliance requirements.
- Bilingual CSRs available.
- All excavators can enter locate requests on-line.