OKIE811 wants to make it easy for Members to register for the Member Portal. This tutorial will guide you through the process of completing the registration form.
To register for the OKIE811 Member Portal
Go to www.OKIE811.org, hover over the Members Tab, then Member Services, and select Member Portal.
Click on Portal Sign Up.
This form must be submitted by an authorized contact currently on the membership account. A form must be completed for each person/user. Each user will need a separate/individual email address.
Benefits of Individual Users
- You can control who has access to certain features on the Portal.
- The Portal offers: Positive Response, Ticket Reports, Ticket Entry, Ticket Queue, and Find Ticket features. If you register users individually, you can choose which features each user has permission to access.
- Employee Changes
- It is easier to manage which users have access to the Portal in the event of an employee gain or departure.
- It will be easier for you to monitor users and their activity, if the users are registered individually.
- The system may change or update the password for another user with the same email. Any user with a shared email creates issues with the forgot password option because this change is based off the email address. You will have better control of updating your password with a unique email address versus a shared email address.
- Dispatch Codes
- Each user is linked to specific dispatch codes under your Membership. If you register a group email, everyone in the group will have Portal access to all your dispatch codes. It is easier for you to manage which users have access to each dispatch code if the users are registered individually.
Provide the following information:
- Email Address (Unique/individual email address)
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number and Extension
- Is this person currently a portal user? Yes/No
- Select Yes if you currently submit locate requests online for your company
- Company Name
- Company Address (Street, Apt/Suite, City, State, Zip Code)
- Phone and Extension
User Access: Indicate which features this user should have access to for your company.
- Ticket Entry: Submitting locate requests online
- Find Tickets: Access to search and find tickets
- Queue: Access to view ticket transmissions and resend tickets
- Reports: Access to search tickets and pull ticket reports for your company
- Positive Response: Access to respond to incoming locate requests
Dispatch Code: Indicate which dispatch code(s) the user should be linked to.
Facility Types: Please indicate what type of facilities you have registered with OKIE811.
Separate Response System: Indicate if you use a separate response system, ticket management company or 3rd party locating service.
Choose one of the three options:
- Need more information
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Member Code or Dispatch Code
- Are you an authorized contact? (You must be an authorized contact for portal registration to be completed)
Enter the unique letters from the Human Verification Image/CAPTCHA on your form and click submit.
If any information has not been filled out or more information is needed, there will be a red box at the top of the page detailing the information you need to complete.
Member Services will receive your Portal Registration Form once it has been submitted. Please allow 5-10 business days for it to be processed.
Once the form has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your Username and login instructions. Now you are ready to login to the Member Portal!
For more assistance or additional information, please click here.