Thank you for volunteering to work the OKIE811 booth at the Oklahoma State Fair!
Our booth is in the Bennett Center. Gate #5 is the best gate to use for entering and exiting the event, however you are welcome to use any of the available gates. We will provide you a ticket for entry, but we will not have parking passes available for our volunteers.
There are a few guidelines that we asked be followed. If at any time you cannot uphold your time slot or these guidelines, please contact us as soon as you can. (We will provide our numbers after registration)
- Shifts will be either 3 or 4 hours.
- If a break is needed, it cannot be for more than 5 minutes and we will have a sign for you to post while you are away.
- Dress appropriately. You are representing OKIE811 and/or your company.
- There will be a folder to sign in and provide a count of interactions during your shift.
- We will have a list of FAQ's for you to reference. If you don't know the answer, please direct them to contact us directly.
We appreciate everyone's time and effort in making the OKIE811 booth a great success!