|Corporate Office||Commonly Used Numbers|
|Business and Education Services||Contact Center Services|
Notice shall be given no more than ten (10) days nor less than forty-eight (48) hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays, prior to the commencement of the excavation or demolition.
Contact Center Hours
The contact center is available to take emergency requests by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. An emergency request is defined as: endangerment to life, health, or property requiring immediate excavation.
Hours for accepting all types of locate requests by phone are defined below:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 6:00pm
After business hours only emergency locate requests will be accepted via phone.
You may submit normal (48 hour) locate requests via the Web or OKIE811 mobile app, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
All non-emergency locate requests processed after business hours and on Legal Holidays, the forty-eight (48) hours’ notice will begin at 7am the next business day.
Accepting only emergency locate requests via phone on the following state holidays or the observed holiday date:
- New Years Day - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept 2
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov 28
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov 29
- Christmas Eve - Monday, Dec 24
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, Dec 25
OKIE811 will accept all types of locate requests via phone on the following state holidays or the observed holiday date, however, the start date of the ticket will be the next business day:
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, Jan 21
- President's Day - Monday, Feb 18
- Veteran's Day - (Observed) Monday, Nov 11