Per Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act…
Notice shall be given no more than ten (10) days nor less than forty-eight (48) hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays, prior to the commencement of the excavation or demolition.
Contact Center Hours:
The contact center is available to take emergency requests by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. An emergency request is defined as: endangerment to life, health, or property requiring immediate excavation.
Hours for accepting all types of locate requests by phone are defined below:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 6:00pm
After business hours only emergency locate requests will be accepted via phone.
You may submit normal (48 hour) locate requests via the Web or OKIE811 mobile app, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Accepting only emergency locate requests via phone on the following state holidays or the observed holiday date:
- New Years Day - Monday, Jan 1
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept 3
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov 22
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, Nov 23
- Christmas Eve - Monday, Dec 24
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, Dec 25
OKIE811 will accept all types of locate requests via phone on the following state holidays or the observed holiday date, however, the start date of the ticket will be the next business day:
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, Jan 15
- President's Day - Monday, Feb 19
- Veteran's Day - (Observed) Monday, Nov 12